AIIMS Deoghar Job Posting – Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
AIIMS Deoghar invites offline applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) initially for a further extendable year (depending upon concerned departmental assessment & availability of posts) for another 2 years (maximum period 3 years) as per Residency Scheme 1992, Govt. of India through Interview/ written test examination in the various departments of this Institution as per break up of vacancies as under:
AIIMS Deoghar Job Posting
Department-wise seat Allocation
|1||Anesthesiology & Critical Care||20||10||5||3||1||1|
|4||Burn & Plastic Surgery||2||1||0||0||1||0|
|6||Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery||2||0||0||1||0||1|
|7||Community & Family Medicine||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|9||Dermatology and Venereology||2||1||0||1||0||0|
|23||Obstetrics and Gynecology||8||4||2||2||0||0|
(UR- Unreserved, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribes, EWSEconomically Weaker Sections) * 5% PwD on a horizontal basis as per Government Rules
- Vacancies in posts in the above departments may increase or decrease at the time of selection at the discretion of the Executive Director & CEO, AIIMS Deoghar as per the need of the Institute.
- The number of vacancies in the departments indicated above is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- As per EWS guidelines, if a vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to a non-candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies are not carried forward next recruitment year as backlog, hence other category candidates may be allowed provisionally to apply for these posts, subject to the condition that they will be considered for the post as a UR candidate is otherwise not filled.
- The last date for sending of application is 10 days from the publication of the advertisement on the AIIMS Deoghar website. On top of the envelope of the Application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of SR in the Department of __________”.
- However, they are also advised to send a soft copy of the same offline application with enclosure and proof of fees (if applicable) in a single pdf file (PDF file in such a way that size does not exceed 5MB and is legible when the print is taken out) and send to E-Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information for the AIIMS Deoghar Job Posting:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as of the day of the interview) will be 45 years old. Candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency will not be considered for the post advertised.
- (i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8
Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- QUALIFICATION: A Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB), from a recognized University/ Institute.
- APPLICATION FEE
- UR: Rs. 3000/-
- OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- No fees are required for SC/ST/PWD (All categories)/Women (All categories) candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft/ Drawn in favor of “Miscellaneous Salary, AIIMS Deoghar” payable at AIIMS Deoghar (Account No. 41792595056 IFSC Code: SBIN0064014). No other mode of payment i.e., Cash/Cheques/Postal Orders will be entertained.
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Registrar Office, Administrative Block, 4th floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of the Interview (which will be notified later on AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant
documents and one passport size color photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview
6. The dates of the Interview will be notified in due course through the AIIMS Deoghar website www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in Candidates are instructed to regularly visit the above websites for necessary updates.