ICU Specialist Job for MBBS/ MD Graduates at Cloudphysician
ICU Specialist Job for MBBS/ MD Graduates at Cloudphysician. Interested candidates can check out the details below and Apply Online.
Cloudphysician aspires to be a global virtual hospital. We are reimagining the delivery of critical care through patient-centric solutions. We use our advanced technology, designed and developed in-house, to increase access to care, all across the globe. Cloudphysician has been radically transforming the delivery of critical care by impacting thousands of patients across India and enabling them to receive high-quality care irrespective of their location and is moving towards mainstreaming this model globally.
Job Position: ICU Specialist (MBBS, MD/DNB)
Job Company: Cloudphysician
Job Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India (On-site)
As a specialist at Cloudphysician you will be responsible for patient care delivered remotely at our partner ICUs and at our on ground ICUs in Bengaluru. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of democratizing critical care in our country. You will actively deliver quality critical care remotely to ICUs across India where access to quality critical care is limited. Our intensivists examine critical care problems and solutions at a population level in addition to individual-level care. In addition to clinical care, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting edge technological advancement in telemedicine, research, and education based on your interests. Our clinical team works closely with our technology team for constant feedback loops and this interaction is unique in the healthcare space. Candidates interested in training and research are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Caring of patients at the remote ICUs from a centralized care center in Bengaluru
- Conducting tele rounds which involve patient review, daily rounds, review of labs and radiology, drug charts, compliance to protocols
- Liasing with the bedside team actively and providing assisting the Intensivist to augment delivery of critical care to the ICUs
- Check-ins with regular intermittent tele rounds on sick patients and initiating appropriate actions with the help of the tele ICU nursing team in collaboration with the bedside team
- Actively participate in quality initiatives directed at the betterment of the remote ICUs in the Cloudphysician network and contribute to the team’s effort
- Documenting patient level data and communication in our smart ICU platform, RADAR
- Contributing and participating in inhouse academic activities
- At our on-ground hospitals in Bengaluru:
- Acting as registrar while on a shift.
- You will report to the on call consultant while on a shift
- Responsible for clinical management, procedures, liasing with other consultants and patient and family counseling
- Participating in any meetings, quality projects, academic activities while on shift as a representative of Cloudphysician
Structure of shifts:
Typically 192 hours per month, which include:
– 8-hour day shifts as an ICU consultant and team leader on-site at our partner ICUs
– 12-hour day tele-ICU shifts from the Cloudphysician Care Center
– 12-hour night tele-ICU shifts from the Cloudphysician Care Center
Compensation is based on a per shift basis and there is an opportunity to cover more shifts beyond the minimum required.
MD/DNB Anesthesia, Internal Medicine
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with two references.