Job Opening for Freshers – Fetal Medicine Specialist Role – Apply Below
Role: Fetal Medicine Specialist
Company: add-on Scans & Labs
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Opening for Freshers – Fetal Medicine Specialist Role – add-on Scans & Labs is an ultimate medical diagnostic services provider in Bangalore that delivers the highest quality imaging, laboratory (NABL), and comprehensive health check services to clients across the city.
- This is a part-time (1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.) or full-time (2.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.), an on-site role for a Fetal Medicine Specialist located in Bengaluru.
- As a Fetal Medicine Specialist, the specialist is responsible for examining and counseling women during pregnancy, analyzing fetal growth, and diagnosing and treating fetal abnormalities.
- The Fetal Medicine Specialist should be skilled in performing various diagnostic tests and procedures, including ultrasound scans and amniocentesis (optional). They should also be able to work collaboratively with a team of obstetricians, gynecologists, and other healthcare professionals
- MD, DNB, DMRD in Radiology or MS, DNB or DGO in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Formal Training in Fetal Medicine
- Freshers with formal Fetal medicine training can apply
- Experience in performing ultrasounds, fetal echocardiography, and Doppler studies
- Good remuneration
- High-state-of-the-art Ultrasound machines
- Good working atmosphere
- Ongoing support from experienced colleagues
- Exposure to fetal interventions
- Ongoing Academics