Job Opening for Doctors!
KL University is currently seeking a dedicated Residential Medical Doctor to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers a unique blend of healthcare provision and community engagement in a vibrant academic setting. If you’re a passionate and qualified medical professional, we invite you to apply and be part of our dynamic university environment.
Name of the University: KL University
Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Job Title: Residential Medical Doctor
Education Qualification: M.B.B.S
Roles and Responsibilities: Job Opening for Doctors
- Serve as the medical consultant in the planning, revision, implementation, and evaluation of the health services program for the University
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Health Centre including managing deployment and staffing of nursing staff to ensure adequate nursing cover for all Woodstock School needs during the term time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Recommend appropriate medical supplies and equipment necessary to operate University health service facilities
- Communicate with the Health Centre staff on the current medical development and procedures that may affect the health and wellness of students and staff and the procedures of the health services program
- Manage the vaccination program for the students
- Conduct or recommend health-related professional development sessions for staff members
- Staying current on communicable/seasonal ailments and taking proactive steps to protect the Woodstock
- Examination and screenings of students and staff on a periodic basis
- Display the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior when working with students, staff, parents, and other agencies associated with the University
Eligibility Criteria: Job Opening for Doctors
- A medical degree from a recognized medical school with a specialty in pediatrics, internal medicine, and/or family practice
- Hold a current license for the practice of medicine and surgery in India
- Possess at least 3+ years of experience in a hospital/ school setup
- Show evidence of successful healthcare experience working with children and adolescents
Pay Scale: All short-listed candidates will be offered remuneration on par with the industry.
College Website URL: www.kluniversity.in
Note: Job Opening for Doctors
- Interested candidates kindly share your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any queries – contact 7981337620- Vimala, Asst Manager HR KL University.