Jobs for MBBS MD!
Sanofi is seeking highly skilled professionals to join their team as Senior Scientific Writers. If you hold an MBBS or MD degree and have a passion for translating complex medical and scientific information into clear, concise, and engaging content, this opportunity is perfect for you. Join Sanofi and contribute to their mission of improving global healthcare through your exceptional medical writing skills.
Job Title: Senior Scientific Writer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: >4 years of experience in content creation for the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or academia
Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
Technical skills: As applicable (including but not limited to therapeutic area/domain knowledge exposure; publication submission; and/or project management)
Education: Advanced degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline or medical degree
Languages: Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
Main responsibilities: Jobs for MBBS MD
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- To create complex and specialized content without supervision.
- Manage end-to-end publication/medical education content development process including documentation and approval in PromoMats/Datavision/MATRIX.
- Develop and maintain therapeutic area expertise; coach and review content created by junior scientific writers; work in close collaboration with peers/team to develop best practices; and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Maintain effective relationships with the end stakeholders (medical scientific community) within the allocated Global Business Unit and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement.
- Interact effectively with healthcare professionals on publication content.
- Constantly assist junior writers in developing knowledge and sharing expertise.
- Provide publication/medical education material (slide deck, abstract, poster, manuscript, etc.) as per agreed timelines and quality.
- Provide strategic support to individuals and institutions, which may serve as resources for publication purposes.
- Develop complex publication/medical education material.
- Support medical communication and develop subject matter expertise for the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Assist the assigned scientific communication team in conducting a comprehensive publication-need analysis.
- Implement the publication plan and associated activities for the year identified for the region.
- Work with selected vendors within the region to deliver the required deliverables as per the defined process.
- Leverage advanced training delivery tools and techniques thereby enhancing the effectiveness of training delivery.
- Design an overall plan of action based on end-user feedback and improve course content and delivery