“Unleash Your Cosmetic Expertise: Join Our Team as a Plastic Surgeon”- MBBS Plastic Surgeon Job!
Job Posting: Plastic Surgeon
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Pristyn Care is a leader in Secondary Care Surgeries, co-founded by Harsimarbir (Harsh) Singh, Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor, and Dr. Garima Sawhney. The company has a team of 400+ expert surgeons and is present in 40 cities and towns across India. Pristyn Care ensures a personal care buddy 24/7 for every patient to take care of diagnostics, insurance clearance, admission & discharge formalities, cab pick-up & drop, free meals for the attendant, patient financing (EMI), and free post-surgery follow-up.
Role Description for MBBS Plastic Surgeon Job
This is a full-time on-site role for a Plastic Surgeon located in Hyderabad. The Plastic Surgeon will be responsible for performing plastic, cosmetic, and microsurgery procedures. The surgeon will also be responsible for prescribing medicine and performing general surgeries as needed.
Qualifications for MBBS Plastic Surgeon Job
- Must have an MBBS, MS, and M.ch Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Plastic Surgery or a relevant field
- Must have performed Lipoma, Liposuction, Breast Augmentation and Reduction, Rhinoplasty and Gynecomastia
- Expertise in Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Surgery, and Microsurgery
- Knowledge of medicine related to surgical practices
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to make quick decisions and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong patient relationships
- A caring and empathetic nature to provide emotional support to patients and their families.