MBBS Research Job in Bangalore. Senior Research Investigator position available. Please see the details here. MBBS Research Job.
Designation: Senior Research Investigator
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Around 2 to 5yrs of relevant experience in histopathology/IHC, working in research settings, academia, and corporate (Hospitals/Pharma).
Educational Qualification: MBBS, MD/DNB Pathology
- Working in a team of pathologists, provide Clinical Pathology support to programs/projects at BBRC in close collaboration with the BMS pathology team.
- Responsible for the development of IHC/ISH assay development, qualification/validation, and sample analysis.
- Works in close collaboration with the scientist/pathologists onsite to support translational pathology and immunohistochemistry workflows.
- Support ongoing translational R&D projects in collaboration with the hospital network.
- Undergo self-training and support the digital pathology workflow under the supervision of senior pathologists.
- Actively participate in SOP preparation and maintenance, also support, and periodically review Inventory management.
How to Apply – Please share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +918652200978.