Discover the Exciting Medical Advisor Job Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson – MD Doctor Jobs
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Posting: Medical Advisor
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Medical Advisor – Metabolics, Medical Affairs located in Mumbai, India. The position reports to the Head – of Medical Affairs, Janssen India.
Enable the associated franchise for all their scientific needs and partner with various stakeholders for all scientific purposes including clinical trial designs, publications, medical education initiatives, team scientific fitment etc.
Key Responsibilities: MD Doctor Jobs
Core scientific member of cross-functional franchise team, responsible for:
- The scientific foundation of the franchise strategy
- Conceptualization of local clinical trials, exploring publication opportunities, evaluating IIS proposals
- Conceptualization and project management of a wide range of medical activities (including research, publications, medical education, patient support programs, advisory board meetings etc.) that are aligned to the franchise strategy
- Structured planning and execution of scientific leaders’ engagement plan
- Regular training and flow of the latest medical developments in the given field to the sales/marketing team
- Scientific sanctity in all external (promotional material, patient education material etc.) and internal (newsletters etc.) communications
- Representing the organization in various internal & external platforms
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in Medical Affairs.
- Understanding of local regulatory policy and the industry’s code of practice related to drug registration, pharmaceutical promotion, and clinical research
Job Qualifications: MD Doctor Jobs
- Post Graduate Medical Degree in any Medical Specialty