At IQVIA, we are dedicated to helping our clients drive healthcare forward. By combining deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics, and extensive therapeutic expertise, we create solutions that tackle complex healthcare challenges and improve patient outcomes. IQVIA MD Medical Jobs details are given below. Apply Online for MD Medical Jobs.
Job Role: Medical Science Liaison
Primary Location: Mumbai, India
Engage in peer-to-peer scientific exchange with the ability to understand, interpret, and communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs/HCPs
- Engage in peer-to-peer scientific exchange with the ability to understand, interpret, and communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs/HCPs
- Identify, renew, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with local/regional KOLs
- Deliver medical presentations to diverse audiences effectively, including Physicians, Pharmacists, nurses, etc.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within the assigned therapeutic area
- Respond to incoming off-label queries in compliance with health regulations and medical ethics codes
- Has an in-depth knowledge of the current pharmaceutical industry code of practice for Ethical Conduct in the promotion of Medical Products
- The Medical Science Liaison ensures that all Medical Affairs applicable regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with the country/region he/she is responsible for
- Maintain cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Legal, etc.
- Contribute to publication planning, development of medical education material, internal scientific training to sales force, etc.
- Collect and disseminate competitive intelligence from multiple sources
- Influence product reimbursement activities post-launch by getting the drug/device on the Hospital formularies and Essential drug lists according to Country level regulations
- Other Terminal degree (PharmD, MD, PhD)
- Typically requires 2 – 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Effective communicator (written and presentation) with good interpersonal skills and experience of developing and delivering presentations
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams