All India Institute of Ayurveda under the aegis of the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India is offering doctoral and special Fellowship Programmes in major streams of Ayurveda. AIIA has announced a vacancy for an MD Medical Officer Job and the details of the same have been attached below. Please go through the details and apply if your qualifications match the MD Medical Officer Job.
Name of Post: Medical Officer
No. of Post(s): 1
Nature of engagement: Contractual basis
Place of Posting: Wellness Center at Arogya Van, Ekta Nagar, Kevadia
- MD/MS in Ayurveda
- Having good communication skills, a positive attitude, and competent clinical skills with a minimum of one-year experience
- Experience in Yoga & Lifestyle Counselling
- Experience in Diet Counselling
- Computer Skills – MS Office
- Any other extra certifications
Age: 40 years
Remuneration: ₹1,00,000 per month (Consolidated)
Walk-in details :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may report for the Interview at the academic block of AIIA on 6/10/2023 at 11.00 AM with original testimonials and two sets of attested photocopies of the following certificates:
- Certificate in support of educational qualification and experience / attested copy along with original for verification.
- No other allowance will be paid other than a fixed amount of remuneration.
- Appointment on a full-time basis will be as per Wellness Centre at Arogya Van, Ekta Nagar, Kevadia Forest Division, SOUADTGA working hours.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, computer knowledge such as MS Office etc.
- Initially, the duration of above said posts will be 15 months on a contractual basis or until further orders, whichever is earlier. However, contractual engagement may be extended further as per requirement or may be terminated at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority, AIA without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidate will be allowed one day leave in a calendar month. Absence for more than one day in 2 months would be subject to a deduction of remuneration.