Medical Content Analysts Jobs – Analysts Jobs at notespaedia
Medical Content Analysts Jobs – Analysts Jobs at notespaedia. Are you passionate about healthcare and medicine? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a strong command of the English language? If so, They have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team at Notespaedia as a content analyst.
Job Position: Content Analyst – Medical
Job Company: notespaedia
Job Location: India
- Proofreading and editing medical content for factual errors, grammatical mistakes, spelling errors, and other inaccuracies
- Ensuring that all content complies with medical standards and guidelines.
- Collaborating with the content team to improve the overall quality of our notes
- Conducting research to verify the accuracy of medical information.
- MBBS/BDS or MDS degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Master of Dental Surgery): strong attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Medical undergraduates enrolled in a private or government medical college
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of medical terminology and concepts
- Previous experience in medical content editing or proofreading is a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the prospect of contributing to accurate medical content, we want to hear from you. Join us in our mission to provide authentic and evidence-based medical content to medical graduates and healthcare professionals.
- Opportunity to prepare for Higher studies like NEET PG/MDS while working
- Access to educational content worth Rs. 1,00,000 from Notespaedia affiliate institutes and publishers
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team dedicated to providing high-quality medical content
- Flexible remote work arrangements
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to get a permanent job at Notespaedia
- A certificate of experience that will help with future job opportunities