Latest Senior Medical Write openings at Haryana. Check out the details below. Medical Writer Jobs at WNS. Medical Writer Jobs details. Apply Online.
Role – Senior Medical Writer
Location – Gurugram, Haryana, India (On-site)
- 4-6 years of post-qualification experience in Consumer Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Business Research/ KPO and have experience in leading a team of 2-5 members. Preferably members with Medical writing/scientific writing experience
- Supporting manuscript writing including researching, organizing, compiling, and quality checking various types of technical and/or medical information.
- Creating slides, abstracts, training materials, and style guides, as needed for our clients and their diverse audiences.
- Perform requisite data mining as per the requisite needs of the document
- Interact effectively with health care professionals on publication content; and Constantly assist writers (senior or junior) in developing knowledge and sharing expertise
- Act as an expert in the field of medical communication for the assigned therapeutic area(s)
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines and adhering to all requisite guidelines
- Effectively collect and evaluate data, information, and input from multiple sources to create a cohesive content strategy for writing projects.
- Plan (including organizing/preparing outlines), write (including first-draft authoring), edit, review coordinate and complete the publication of scientific data in peer-reviewed journals and forums
- Conduct effective document initiation via a kick-off meeting to ensure authoring team alignment and understanding
- Build a scientific rational that supports the purpose of more complex and/or strategic documents
- Ensure data are presented in a clear, complete, accurate, and concise manner.
- Ensure that key data, statements and conclusions are consistent across related documents and that statements and conclusions are integrated, accurate, balanced and supported by appropriate data.
- Clear understanding and exposure to OTC/Consumer/Pharma Healthcare space, demonstrate clear acumen in scientific and business research
- Taking ownership/accountability of the projects assigned
- Flexibility to work on cross-team projects across all domains
- Attention to details
- Clear/concise and effective communication
MBBS/BDS/PhD/Master’s in Pharmaceuticals, with relevant post-qualification experience in the scientific and business research space