Physician Job Openings in Assam, India – Apply Below
Role: ICU Specialist Physician
Location: Sivasagar, Assam, India
Physician Job Openings, Cloudphysician aspires to be the global virtual hospital. We are reimagining the delivery of critical care through patient-centric solutions. We use our advanced technology, designed and developed in-house, to increase access to care, all across the globe. Cloudphysician has been radically transforming the delivery of critical care by impacting thousands of patients across India and enabling them to receive high-quality care irrespective of their location and is moving towards mainstreaming this model globally.
Our Care Center, based in Bangalore, is staffed 24/7 by a highly qualified and trained critical care team that includes super-specialist doctors, nurses, dieticians, and pharmacologists. The clinical team uses our proprietary platform, RADAR, to connect to hospital ICUs to oversee and manage the care of critically ill patients across multiple regions. RADAR, built by our team of technology experts, incorporates automation, computer vision, real-time video, and data analytics to help expert care providers connect to and provide care to patients.
We have cared for nearly 90,000 intensive care patients across 20 states in India and saved numerous lives.
As an ICU specialist at Cloudphysician, you will be responsible for patient care at our on-ground ICU in Sivasagar, Assam. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of democratizing critical care in our country. In addition to clinical care, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge technological advancement in telemedicine, research, and education based on your interests. Candidates interested in training and research are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Caring for critical care patients at our partner hospital in Sivasagar, Assam.
- Conducting rounds that involve patient review, review of labs and radiology, drug charts, compliance to protocols
- Liaising with the care center team actively and providing assistance to the Intensivist to augment the delivery of critical care to the ICUs
- Check-ins with regular intermittent tele rounds on sick patients and initiating appropriate actions with the help of the tele ICU nursing team in collaboration with the bedside team
- Actively participate in quality initiatives directed at the betterment of the bedside ICU in the partner hospital and contribute to the team’s effort
- Documenting patient-level data and communication in our smart ICU platform, RADAR
- Contributing and participating in in-house academic activities
- At our on-ground hospital
- Acting as a Specialist while on a shift
- Responsible for clinical management, procedures, liaising with other consultants and patients, and family counseling
- Participating in any meetings, quality projects, and academic activities while on shift as a representative of Cloudphysician
Structure of shifts: Typically 16 shifts of 12 hours each per month, which include 8-day shifts and 8-night shifts
Compensation: Based on a per shift basis there is an opportunity to cover more shifts beyond the minimum required.
Preferred Qualifications: MD in Anesthesia/Internal Medicine OR MBBS+CTCCM+IDCCM.
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Those who embrace innovation and are driven by an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Thrive on collaboration, problem-solving and teamwork.
- Prioritize quality and care in everything you do.
- Are not driven by hierarchy or traditions, but break them.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of health and tech leaders.
- Immersive exposure and learning opportunities beyond clinical expertise, spanning quality, research, education, technology, and business administration.
- Innovation, pace, and camaraderie from a nontraditional healthcare perspective.