Physician Jobs in Uttar Pradesh – Nueclear Healthcare Limited
Nueclear Healthcare Limited is a nationwide diagnostic imaging provider specializing in nuclear medicine. With a network of medical cyclotrons and PET-CT centers across India, our primary focus is to provide low-cost, high-quality nuclear medicine diagnostic solutions to cancer patients. Located in Lucknow, India, we are committed to our business and social responsibility concept. Physician Jobs in Uttar Pradesh – Nueclear Healthcare Limited
Job Position: Nuclear Medicine Physician
Job Company: Nueclear Healthcare Limited
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
This is a full-time/hybrid role for a Nuclear Medicine Physician at Nueclear Healthcare Limited. The Nuclear Medicine Physician will be responsible for performing nuclear medicine procedures and interpreting results, collaborating with other healthcare professionals to deliver excellent patient care, and ensuring radiation safety. The role is based in Lucknow but offers flexibility for some remote work.
- Nuclear Medicine and Medicine skills
- Radiology and Nuclear skills
- Experience in performing nuclear medicine procedures and interpreting results
- Knowledge of radiation safety protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals and patients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations with ease
- Completion of an accredited Nuclear Medicine residency program
- Board-certified/eligible in Nuclear Medicine
Relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial for the Nuclear Medicine Physician role include proficiency in PET-CT, cardiac imaging, and molecular imaging techniques, research experience, and participation in continuing medical education.