Pulmonologist Jobs in India – Aarvy Healthcare
Pulmonologist Jobs in India. Aarvy Healthcare is a 200 bedded hospital with more than 20 super speciality and speciality departments, committed to providing quality healthcare to the community.
Job Position: Pulmonologist
Job Company: Aarvy Healthcare
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
This is a full-time on-site role for a Pulmonologist located in Gurugram. The Pulmonologist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of pulmonary disease patients, including conditions such as Asthma and Allergy. The Pulmonologist will also be responsible for providing critical care medicine, and prescribing necessary medication and therapy to manage patient care.
- Specialization in Pulmonology or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Asthma and Allergy disease management
- Familiarity with Critical Care Medicine
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent degree
- Post Graduate degree (MD/DNB) in Pulmonary Medicine or equivalent specialty
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) is a plus