Remote Physician Jobs at Cloudphysician in Bangalore – Apply Below
Role : Critical Care Associate Physician
Company : Cloudphysician
Location : Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India (On-site)
Remote Physician Jobs at Cloudphysician in Bangalore. Cloudphysician aspires to be a global virtual hospital. We are reimagining the delivery of critical care through patient-centric solutions. We use our advanced technology, designed and developed in-house, to increase access to care, all across the globe. Cloudphysician has been radically transforming the delivery of critical care by impacting thousands of patients across India and enabling them to receive high-quality care irrespective of their location and is moving towards mainstreaming this model globally.
- As a Critical Care Associate at Cloudphysician you will be responsible for patient care delivered remotely at our partner ICUs and at our on-ground ICUs in Bengaluru.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of democratizing critical care in our country.
- You will actively deliver quality critical care remotely to ICUs across India where access to quality critical care is limited.
- Our intensivists examine critical care problems and solutions at a population level in addition to individual-level care.
- In addition to clinical care, you will have the opportunity to participate in activities of academic excellence in ICU-related topics and improve basic life-sustaining skills.
- Our clinical team works closely with our technology team for constant feedback loops and this interaction is unique in the healthcare space.
CCA works closely with the intensivists in providing high-quality critical care from our care center, based in Bangalore.
- Accompany the intensivist in conducting tele rounds, which involve patient review via camera, discussion with the bedside physicians, review of labs, radiology, and drug charts, and compliance to protocols.
- Assist the intensivist in documenting findings and plan of care, including communication, in our smart ICU platform, RADAR.
- Assist the critical care nurses at a care center in monitoring sick patients including timely reviews and discussion with the bedside nurses or RMOs.
- Act as a team leader during CODE BLUE and help the bedside team to provide high-quality CPR (after training).
- Actively participate in quality initiatives directed at the betterment of the remote ICUs in the Cloudphysician network and contribute to the team’s efforts.
- Contributing and participating in in-house academic activities.
- Work with the Intensivist at our bedside hospital, if the opportunity arises. The responsibilities include but are not limited to, history and examination, initiating treatment after discussion with the intensivist on the ground, documenting findings, and planning on RADAR.
STRUCTURE OF SHIFTS
Typically 17 – 20 shifts per month, which include:
- Day shifts from the Cloudphysician Care Center
- Night shifts from the Cloudphysician Care Center
- Each care center shift is 12 hours
- At least 1 year of ICU experience
HOW TO APPLY :
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org