Are You the Specialist Spine Anaesthesiologist We’ve Been Looking For – Spine Specialist Job Openings
Job position: Specialist Spine Anaesthesiologist
Location – Manipal Hospitals · Bangalore Urban district, India (On-site)
Manipal Hospitals is a leading healthcare provider located in Bangalore Urban district. Our official LinkedIn has been changed to Manipal Hospital. You can find more information about us on the following
Role Description for Spine Specialist Job Openings
This is a full-time, on-site role for a Specialist Spine Anaesthesiologist located at Manipal Hospitals in Bangalore Urban district. The Specialist Spine Anaesthesiologist will be an active member of the Spine Anaesthesia Department and is responsible for dedicated anesthesia services and pain management of patients, coming exclusively for Spine surgery. We would also expect leadership skills to help enhance the work culture and active involvement in research and department academics.
Qualifications For Spine Specialist Job Openings
- MBBS from an accredited institution
- MD in Anesthesiology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in anesthesiology (and total years of experience less than 5 years) with an avid interest in practicing anesthesia for Spine surgeries.
- Expertise in administering and managing anesthesia for all spinal procedures – decompressions, discectomies, deformity surgeries, Robotic surgeries, and fusions.
- Expertise in managing airways, hemodynamic, and respiratory status in spine surgery.
- Experience in dealing with the complexities of anesthesia and pain management techniques.
- Ability to manage high-risk patients, particularly those with comorbidities.
- Experience with the use of advanced intra-operative monitoring devices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- License to practice medicine in India.