Vacancy for Medical Graduates
Medpace is actively seeking nursing and medical graduates for the role of Clinical Data Reviewer. As a key player in the clinical research industry, Medpace offers a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for those with a strong healthcare background. In this role, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the quality and integrity of clinical data, contributing to advancing medical research and patient care. Join us in making a meaningful impact in healthcare and research.
Job Title: Clinical Data Reviewer
Location: Mumbai, India.
Qualifications: Vacancy for Medical Graduates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Medicine, or more advanced clinical degree
- Professional / or Post-Qualification Nursing experience, preferably in Oncology/ Hematology/ Infectious Disease/ Endocrinology background
- General knowledge of clinical trial processes and/or experience working with clinical data
Job Description: Vacancy for Medical Graduates
- Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Reviewer in Mumbai, India to join our Global Clinical Coding and support team.
- This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success.
- If you want an exciting career where you use your previous nursing expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities: Vacancy for Medical Graduates
- Comprehensive manual review of clinical data collected in trials.
- Development of clinical review guidelines for specific therapeutic areas.
- Interface with the Data Management team to ensure query resolution.
- Seeking specialization in the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders.