Ayurveda Doctor Vacancy!
Join the renowned Sri Sri Wellbeing team as an Ayurveda Duty Doctor! This is an exceptional opportunity for BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) professionals to apply their expertise in a holistic wellness environment. Be a part of a well-established institution dedicated to promoting health and well-being through Ayurveda.
Job Title: Duty Doctor – Ayurveda
Company: Sri Sri Wellbeing
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience: 0-3 Years of experience.
Job Types: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties: Ayurveda Duty Doctor Vacancy
- Assisting senior doctors in day-to-day activities of patient visits
- Ensuring and monitoring that Panchakarma therapies are done according to the treatment plan
- Monitoring the functioning of the IP pharmacy and medicine preparation area
- Responsible for updating the medical records of each patient on a daily basis
- Actively participating in the committees relevant to medical aspects
- Assisting the wellness team and panchakarma coordinator for the treatment to be performed according to the treatment plan
- Adhere to the duties (Night, Sunday, and other duties) as per the instructions of the R.M.O and the management
- Responsible for giving the final treatment plans of each patient on time to the wellness team for scheduling
- Provide timely inputs towards developmental activities of the organization
- Independently handling of general outpatient department
Key Skills: Ayurveda Doctor Vacancy
Proper Diagnosis of general problems, planning, implementation, and execution of treatment plans, Analysis Skills, office experience, general operational procedures, Disinfection, and sterilization.