Job Opening for MBBS/BDS/MD Graduates – Clinical scientific expert wanted for the global drug development team at Novartis India – check out the details and Apply below
Role : Clinical Scientific Expert – I
Division : Global Drug Development
Business Unit : CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT & CMO GDD
Work Location : Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity : Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area : Research & Development
Job Type : Full Time
Employment Type : Regular
Job Opening for MBBS/BDS/MD Graduates
About The Role
Clinical scientific experts, globally, are part of the Global Drug Development (GDD) team, working to ensure clinical trial data and regulatory reports are of the highest quality throughout the life cycle of each program, across all disease areas. Be part of a dedicated, passionate team that is diligently providing clinical and scientific inputs at the study and program level, thereby supporting Novartis in reimagining medicine for patients worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for ensuring high-quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT)
- Perform high-quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient-level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database, and Post Lock activities, and facilitating the resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
- Contributes to the development of the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria, study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
- In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
- Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
- May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of key regulatory documents, such as Investigator’s Brochures, briefing books, safety updates, and submission dossiers. In collaboration with relevant line functions, review/write clinical trial documents for study CSR activities, and publications.
- May support pharmacovigilance activities (e.g., reviewing/contributing to aggregate reports/patient narratives, attendance of Safety Monitoring Meetings (SMT)), if required.
- Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT.
- An advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master’s, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent in English (oral and written).
- > 1-year experience in the pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization – Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting, and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Work experience in clinical operations is preferable. Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills – Collaborates across boundaries for shared success – Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate – Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process – Strong analytical/computational background – Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze/interpret / report data effectively.