The Beautiful Mind – Join Our Renowned Psychiatry Clinic in Pune – MBBS and MD Jobs
Job Posting: Psychiatrist
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India (On-site)
The Beautiful Mind – Specialty Psychiatry Clinic, located in Pune, India, is a renowned healthcare provider dedicated to providing holistic mental health treatments to clients. Our clinic excels in treating various psychiatric disorders by understanding the origin of psychological distress and facilitating the elimination of factors perpetuating problems further. We acknowledge and appreciate the feelings of clients and partner with them in achieving long-term solutions.
Role Description for MBBS and MD Jobs:
This is a full-time and independent on-site role for a Psychiatrist at our Kothrud clinic, for which mentoring and support will be provided. Seeking candidates who are interested in a long-term position. You would be joining an existing team of 4 psychiatrists and 2 psychologists/therapists. The opportunity offers a chance to have a fulfilling clinical practice, space for personal and professional growth, and a great work-life balance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive psychiatric care to clients, including assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Candidates must be available for full-time work, with the role based in our clinic in Pune.
The organization looks at making a meaningful difference in society by contributing to the mental health domain – in individuals, in relationships, families, and at the societal level by means of social media inputs, educational meets, and workshops. You will play a vital role in making this happen.
Qualifications For MBBS and MD Jobs :
- Expertise in Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Provide quality mental health support to clients at the clinic – understanding both the complaints and the person with those complaints.
- Providing help in a comprehensive manner – including pharmacological support, using non-pharmacological inputs like therapy and lifestyle modification – as per the requirement of the client.
- Being a team member – providing and seeking help as and when needed to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Ensuring your growth in the personal domain along with professional growth.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent degree in Medicine, and an MD in Psychiatry are mandatory.