Unlock the Secrets of Clinical Analysis: MBBS Clinical Jobs
The Milliman MedInsight practice has assisted many healthcare organizations in evaluating and developing solutions to complex business problems. Our consultants are experienced in the key issues related to healthcare operations and the use of technology to support those operations. Because of our focus on those unique technology and operations issues facing the healthcare industry, we are uniquely qualified to assist organizations in solving complex business problems. Our Health IT software team has been developing and selling data warehousing solutions for over twelve years. Check the details of MBBS Clinical Jobs below and apply Now.
Position: Clinical Analyst
Requisition Number: CLINI007851
The team is looking to recruit clinical positions for a US healthcare market project. The job involves developing clinical logic and coding algorithms for various tools defined for a Milliman MedInsight product.
The environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our team is highly self-directed. We are looking for others to join us who will take ownership of responsibility, work collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the company’s and their peers’ personal and professional growth.
- Create clinical logic and coding algorithm
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis of claims and EMR data to identify patterns and trends in utilization or cost
- Work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, i.e., plan, organize, delegate, problem-solve and meet established deadlines.
- Create blogs and white papers on the potential value and benefits of MedInsight products for clients through health claims data analytics.
Skills and Requirements
Candidates must be team players with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- MBBS/Registered Nurse/BDS/MDS/ B Pharm or M Pharm
- Clinical experience of 2-5 years
- Competent knowledge of US healthcare practices
- Understanding of medical coding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Trained in Epidemiology/community medicine
- Medical writing/clinical research experience
- HEDIS/Quality measure development experience
- Claims data analytics experience
- CPC certification in coding
- Experience of working in a US healthcare process
- Proficient in SQL/R