Jobs for BHMS in Bangalore!
Are you on the hunt for a rewarding Health Investigation job in the vibrant city of Bangalore? Your search ends here! ACKO is currently seeking BHMS professionals to join our team. Take the next step in your career and apply now to be a part of a dynamic and innovative healthcare environment. Your expertise can make a significant impact!
Job Posting: Health Investigation (LIT00614)
Company Introduction: Jobs for BHMS in Bangalore
ACKO, India’s first digital insurance company, is on a mission to fundamentally redefine how the world experiences insurance. We are not just another conventional insurance firm. Anchored in a tech-centric philosophy, our approach fuels innovation, empowering us to develop comprehensive products that cater to every aspect of our customer’s insurance requirements. Our tech-first approach ensures that customers benefit from a seamless and holistic fulfillment experience, distinct from the norm.
ACKO, as a brand, stands as a resilient safety net, a beacon of protection, adeptly shouldering individuals, families, and enterprises through the complex and often unpredictable currents of life. This steadfast commitment is underscored by the unwavering support of our marquee investors, including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent Capital, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran, General Atlantic, and Multiples. Our strategic partnerships with prominent businesses in the digital ecosystem further exemplify ACKO’s commitment to forging alliances that amplify the impact of ACKO’s business.
The impressive reach of our products, having touched the lives of over 75 million unique users, further attests to its significance.
Key Responsibilities: Jobs for BHMS in Bangalore
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in handling the investigation of Group Health Claims/Corporate claims
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in handling Personal Accident Claims (Death & Disability) with an acute sense of field investigation
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in handling retail and group insurance investigation
- Should have experience in handling Travel policy and handled the investigation
- Take full responsibility for managing health claims investigations which includes allocation of cases to external vendors, follow-up for the reports, and QC of the investigation reports
- Manage all queries related to health claims investigation cases and liaise with the external vendors and the Health claims team for quick resolution
- Ensure the investigation reports in the prescribed TAT
- To maintain and improve the quality of investigation reports from the vendors
- To provide proactive assistance to the health claims team to achieve customer delight and high-level customer satisfaction for the insured and internal stakeholders
- Must work efficiently on set goals and work to avoid any escalations and maintain relevancy and quality while providing service to the stakeholders
- The incumbent should be a Doctor dealing with health claims investigations end-to-end
- Allocate Health claims for investigations to the external vendors and follow up on the reports and QC of the investigation reports
- To maintain Health claim investigation MIS
- To ensure timely payment to the vendors
People/ Teamwork: Jobs for BHMS in Bangalore
- Coordinate within the Health claims team
- Coordinate with the COE team for data sanitation and reconciliation
- To provide feedback to the claims team to ensure a motivated and committed team works together to drive better results
- Coordinate with the risk team to provide updates on Claims fraud risk management
- Diploma/BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)/Diploma in the field of Medicine
- Good command of written and spoken English & Hindi/Other spoken languages in India
- Multilingual ability is an added advantage
- Experience in the insurance sector (claims department) for at least 4 years
- Customer handling, query resolution, and Health insurance Claims handling for at least two years.