Process Associate at Genpact – Medical Graduate Job Openings
Process Associate – MRS-INS020529
Genpact: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (On-site)
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent how companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning and keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries Culture to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of a better Culture.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate – MRS
In this role, you will be responsible for the Summarization of medical records.
This function includes reading and understanding multiple types of medical records varying in size and complexity and then documenting the content pursuant to the summarization guidelines in an efficient and effective manner on standardized templates.
- Review and interpret large quantities of information into a concise format capturing all necessary information accurately
- Review typed and handwritten medical treatment records and decipher them in a streamlined manner targeting specific information
- Identify and categorize the information displayed in paragraphs into specified sections defined by the process and procedures
- Document the exact record and page for the end user to quickly locate the original record
- Prepare a “living” document of all medical records received and reviewed in an effective and efficient manner
Qualifications for Medical Graduate Job Openings
- Medical Graduate/Doctor (Physiotherapist / Homeopathy / Unani / Ayurveda/Alternative Medicine), Dentist
Preferred Qualifications for Medical Graduate Job Openings
- Preferred additional business/corporate work experience beyond patient care
- US Insurance Industry work experience Culture
- Knowledge of US Culture/ US Healthcare System/ US Legal System
- Familiarity with US Medical Terminology Culture
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.