Medical Writer Job Openings at Novo Nordisk
Medical Writer Job Openings at Novo Nordisk. It is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company. Interested Candidates Apply Online.
Job Position: Senior safety medical writer
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Deadline to Apply: 27th October 2023.
About the company
Novo Nordisk is a company that values the importance of patient safety and best practice. We provide a supportive and collaborative work culture where you can work with the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Senior Safety Medical Writer (SMW), you will be responsible for planning, driving, and co-ordinating the preparation of safety documents to ensure timely submission. Your role will involve preparing aggregate safety reports, clinical risk management plans, and responses to questions from health authorities worldwide. Additionally, you will contribute to knowledge sharing, skill building, and collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a good working relationship with stakeholders and colleagues
- Contributing to ongoing improvements in cross-functional and global collaboration
- Participating in internal/external medical/medical writing activities
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and competencies within relevant therapeutic and professional areas
- Supporting the onboarding of new SMWs and providing training and mentorship
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a higher degree in a biological/pharmaceutical science/medicine (PhD, Master, or equivalent) or have a relevant degree with work experience in the medical or pharmaceutical field
- Demonstrated aptitude and genuine interest in scientific communication with a strong command of English
- Have a good eye for detail and logical structure
- Experience working with datasets
- Strong analytical competencies
- Understanding of drug safety during drug development (advantageous)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and solid experience using MS Office
- Thrive in a multicultural environment of continuous development
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- High ethical standards and the ability to prioritize tasks and rise to challenges
About the department
The Global Safety Global Business Service (GS-GBS) was established in 2010 as one of the hubs for safety case processing. Our department handles case processing and medical review of Individual Case Safety Reports from various sources, including spontaneous, literature, solicited, and clinical trials. We are also involved in safety surveillance, safety medical writing, safety report submission, training, quality control of ICSRs, Argus configuration and maintenance, information technology quality assurance, training coordination, and literature surveillance activities, including medical literature monitoring.
To submit your application, please upload your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions). Please include a motivation letter for applying to this job.