Walk-in-interview for engagement of Part Time Super-Specialist (SS) doctor Jobs (Non-Teaching)
Job role: Part Time Super-Specialist (SS)
Location – ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Kalaburagi
- Cardiology: 2 vacancies (UR-01), Age not exceeding 64 years
- Hematology: 1 vacancy (EWS-01)
- Plastic Surgery/Burns: 1 vacancy (OBC-02)
- Urology: 1 vacancy (ST-01)
Note – Reservation of a Person with Benchmark Disability (PWD) will be as per prevailing guidelines of the Government of India. In case candidates in these categories are not available, then the vacancies will be filled from the panel of candidates who attend the walk-in-interview in view of essential services of the Medical College and for fulfillment of NMC Norms.
- MBBS from a recognized Medical Council.
- A Post Graduate Degree (DM/MCH/DNB as applicable) in the concerned Super-specialty from a recognized medical college/DNB in the concerned Super-specialty or equivalent.
- Should be registered with KMC.
Monthly Compensation : Super-Specialist Doctor Jobs
- Rs. 1,00,000/- per month for 16 hours per week
- Additional Rs. 20,000/- Charges for Emergency visit
- Additional Rs. 1,200/- for every additional hour beyond 16 hrs/week. (The additional hour of work to be justified by MS/Dean)
- Selected candidates shall be appointed purely on a contractual basis for a maximum period of one year.
- Candidates can walk-in and register for an interview from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 16.11.2023. No candidate will be entertained after 10:30 AM.
- The application form is enclosed with the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates should apply through the application form enclosed with the advertisement and must fill out the application form before the registration process.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form during scrutiny on the day of the walk-in interview.
- Candidates are requested to report by 9 AM at the venue on scheduled dates.