High Paying Manager Training Jobs
Job role – Manager – Training
Location – Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: 00056023101
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Life Science
Business / Customer:
- Acts as L3 point of contact for escalation.
- Accountable for entire Project(s) deliverables.
- Engage with Client/customer to anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the project.
- Responsible to work with transitions & training teams on new transitions.
- Responsible to work with PEX teams on driving process improvements.
- Responsible for driving CCA consumption for entire team.
- 100% compliance on reports and client Governance calls for the project(s).
- Work with MIS teams on resource allocation and reporting.
- Responsible to drive all the internal mandate courses for the teams.
- BCP readiness & work in accordance to manage & document any event.
Project / Process: Manager Training Jobs
- Lead/Drive awareness sessions on Innovation & Process Improvement.
- Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Ensure adherence to Quality norms and processes.
- Enable risk assessment and establish mitigation plan.
- Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
- Should drive actions on high risk items.
- Manages project risks and issues, ensuring that project team members are actively involved in the identification and take ownership of risks, initiating corrective action where necessary.
Knowledge Management Knowledge Management:
- Ensure strong and regular cross-training programs within the project.
- Responsible for documenting any change in process/metrics and working with internal teams to ensure the same is being addressed and closed.
- Lead team-building activities to enhance motivational levels.
- Manage attrition and absenteeism by creating a motivational environment in the project.
- Work on appropriate mentoring/coaching and grooming of direct reports to move on to the next level.
- Conduct & ensure a transparent appraisal process for all associates.
- Responsible for ensuring teams are given the opportunity to enhance their skills.
- Accountable to drive Performance Management system to enable associates to know their performance periodically (Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
- Drive teams to work with Leads and TMs and document performance reviews in Go Perform.
- Responsible for tracking and collating team Quality addressing the issues and working with the PEX team to arrive at a mitigation plan.
- Responsible for backfilling the open positions.
Good To Have Skills: Manager Training Jobs
- Clinical operations
- Medical Writing