GSK is Hiring a Medical Advisor Specialty-Medical degree Openings- Apply Now
GSK is currently hiring for the position of Medical Advisor – Specialty. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team in the medical industry, this position might be perfect for you.
Job Posting: Medical Advisor – Specialty
- Provide medical inputs, through the Medical Affairs team, into the development and execution of brand strategy for Medical Degree Openings
including non-promotional activities and proposals for Evidence generation activities.
- Act as a study delivery lead/clinical sciences lead/medical monitor for company-sponsored clinical studies.
Evaluate investigator-sponsored study proposals, as needed
- Strategic management of Patient Support Program(s) and develop strategic mindset to evaluate other
- Interact with Key External Experts at congresses, symposia, CME programs and launch meetings to develop a
collaborative relationship and leverage their expertise to formulate/drive brand strategy.
- Act as an expert speaker at promotional and scientific events to disseminate information to larger groups of
healthcare providers while stimulating clinical dialogue to gain different views and perspectives
- Impart product and disease area training to field force, when required, using approved training materials,
to ensure that they have basic and up-to-date product and disease understanding.
- Ensure prompt and substantiated medical information responses to medical queries.
- Ensure appropriate review and approval of promotional materials in compliance with GSK policies and local
- Deliver scientific presentations to formulary and/or tender committees when appropriate.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and provide feedback to the business development team based on current medical
- Ensure timely updates of prescribing information and abbreviated prescribing information for Medical degree Openings.
- Medical degree with post-graduation in Medicine, Pharmacology, or any other specialized branch.
- Pharmaceutical industry or relevant head office experience of minimum 1 year year
- Relevant TA experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Understanding of regulations related to promotional practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate as a team player and work with stakeholders with varying levels of experience and