Account Manager Job at Bio-Rad Laboratories – Apply Below
Role : Account Manager – LSG
Company : Bio-Rad Laboratories
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (On-site)
About the Company:
Account Manager Job at Bio-Rad Laboratories, For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
- Manage direct sales to meet the business objectives and customer satisfaction within the designated territory within the life science domain.
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with brand equity
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Achieve sales, marketing, and financial objectives for relevant products and territory
- Execute business initiatives to grow sales and profit lines as per team goals.
- Responsible for calling all current and prospective customers on a regular basis, it is expected that 75% of the time is spent in the field.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company is always achieving its objective of customer satisfaction and coordinating between customers and other departments in the company to ensure customer satisfaction from pre-sales to post-sales processes
- Liaise with the Product Manager/Specialist in the formulation of sales strategies, and marketing plan execution, and manage relationships with key opinion leaders across the product portfolio
- Should be well versed with government procurement mechanisms like Rate Contracts/GEM/Tenders etc
- Field sales experience that includes Lifesciences preferred
What You Bring:
- Degree in Medical or Biomedical/Biosciences
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with proven trade records
- Excellent technical and practical knowledge of technologies used in Life Sciences
- Proven ability to prepare, implement, and monitor business/marketing plans
- Good working knowledge of life science (BioPharma and Institutional Business)