Medical Officer Position for MBBS Graduates
Medical Officer Position for MBBS Graduates at The Medical City for Military and Security Services. Interested Candidates check out the details below and apply Online
The Medical City for Military and Security Services (MCMSS) in Muscat Oman is a Tertiary/Quaternary Care level city providing services to patients of different age groups in different specialties.
Job Post: Medical Officer In Anesthesia (Sultanate of Oman, Muscat)
Job Company: The Medical City for Military & Security Services
Job Location: Delhi, India (On-site)
Company Reputation and Services:
MCMSS is seeking to appoint a Medical Officer In Anesthesia, who is a well-trained and highly motivated individual to develop her/his professional career within the MCMSS.
- In-house on-call as per regulations of the department.
- Interest in teaching students, residents fellow, and other allied health care professionals.
- Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations.
- Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans, and programs of MCMSS.
- Performs all duties assigned to his designation.
- Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialization.
- Completes and maintains her/his set of clinical privileges.
- Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the chairperson/head of the department.
Salary will be based on qualifications, experience, and available vacancies, using the Oman Medical Bylaw.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery certificate or equivalent
- Internship certificate
- Diploma in Anesthesia or equivalent
- Clinical Master Anesthesia or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Anesthesia