Health Science Jobs at Eli Lilly and Company – Apply Below
Role : Quality-Medical Affairs Professional
Company : Eli Lilly and Company
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Company:
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. Health Science Jobs at Eli Lilly and Company
Our Medical Affairs Quality Content Review Group is dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of medical quality, accuracy, and compliance across all our endeavors, ensuring our customers receive accurate and timely information. Our commitment to excellence fosters a culture of trust between our internal and external stakeholders.
- The Quality-Medical Affairs Professional (Q-MAP (Quality Medical Affairs Professional)) is a therapeutically aligned clinical scientist focusing on the quality reviewing of deliverables for both promotional and non-promotional content.
- Q-MAPSs will play a key role within the medical affairs organization. The primary focus of the Quality-Medical Affairs Professional is to use the individual’s knowledge of specific disease states and available treatments to provide scientific and creative input and contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional and medical materials.
- The MAP plays a significant role in the cross-functional partnership with the brand team and medical affairs business units to meet both external customer and internal business needs. Refer to the Guidance for Implementation of the Medical Affairs Professional Role for additional information.
Brand Team Support:
- Serve as a key medical point of contact for the brand team.
- Contribute clinical, and scientific knowledge to support the cross-functional team.
- Contribute to the development of local brand plans & medical strategies.
- By offering scientific and creative input, contribute to the development (local materials) and/or review (global/regional materials) of promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Effectively communicate and transfer knowledge of the therapeutic available solutions environment, the clinical landscape, and relevant medical and scientific information.
- Support the medical training needs of internal business partners.
Scientific Expertise and Medical Affairs Delivery
- Support data analysis and the development of slide sets and publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts).
- Partner with other existing medical affairs roles (e.g., CRP (Clinical Research Physician), CRS (Clinical Research Scientist), MSLs (Medical Science Liaisons)) to achieve a seamless medical team aimed at delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to offer scientific and creative input, and contribute to the development and/or review (global/regional materials) of promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Support Scientific Data Disclosure (SDD plans)Critically read and evaluate relevant medical literature to be current in the therapeutic area.
- Keep up to date with medical and other scientific developments relevant to the product or portfolio.
- Be aware of current trends, issues, and projections for clinical practice and access.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Advanced degree (MD, Ph.D., etc.) in health sciences plus ≥ 2 years of relevant clinical or therapeutic experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (MBBS, BDS (Dental Surgery), PharmD, MSc Nursing, etc.) in health sciences considered with ≥ 2 years of clinical experience.
- Relevant scientific industry experience
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and project management.
- Ability to ‘translate’ scientific data into meaningful, clear, and compliant content for customer communications and engagement.
- Knowledge and experience at the customer interface.
- Ability to effectively partner across multiple functions including but not limited to Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, payer, strong leadership, and ability to influence, including upward.
- High workload capacity including the ability to manage and prioritize broad deliverables of a complex nature.