Jobs for BDS in Cochin!
Discover an exciting job opportunity as a Clinical Support Specialist in Cochin. We’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team and make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry. If you’re passionate about clinical support and ready to take on a challenging role, we invite you to apply now. Your future in healthcare starts here!
Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist
Company: Align Technology
Location: Cochin, India.
Requirement / Criteria For The Role: Jobs for BDS in Cochin
- Graduate of Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- With 0-3 years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in training dentists/orthodontists
- Proficient in English
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Roles and Responsibilities: Jobs for BDS in Cochin
- Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Clinical Plans and sales targets for India or markets responsible for by partnering with the sales team to visit customers who need intensive clinical support
- Responsible for working with assigned accounts and teams within Align Technology (India), including direction, motivation, and development of clinical plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success (such as assisting dental professionals in case assessment, record-taking, ClinCheck usage, troubleshooting problems, and aligner issues; reviewing first 5 ClinChecks of newly trained doctors; reviewing ClinChecks for customers who need assistance; transferring cases that need expert advice to clinical consultants; preparing clinical materials to send to dental professionals; communicating with Align on various clinical support issues; providing clinical training to new staff;
- Provide all appropriate reporting to the Clinical Support Manager, India including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
- Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team in India.
Drive the Best Outcomes
- Provide Product and Clinical Training and knowledge to assigned accounts.
- Provide appropriate training and field coaching as required to all India Team members, distributors, and all external customers.
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure the usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing on high-value activity and selling
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude are maintained at all times
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update the India Marketing Manager on market intelligence and pulses in the market
- Providing continuous education to staff especially the sales and marketing team and training when there is a new product launch
- Coordinating clinical-related sales/marketing programs like mentorship programs, smile programs, etc.
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for respective Markets.
- Should be open for traveling.
Lock in Key Relationships
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as Invisalign providers and current submitters to develop Invisalign business
- Clinical event and speaker management
- Plan and arrange the clinical events that are suitable for the market and coordinate with India to plan an educational pathway
- Manage to engage speakers to clinical events with pre-event preparation and post-event follow-up and report the feedback to the India team