Junior Resident Job For MBBS Graduates at AIIMS
Junior Resident Job For MBBS Graduates at AIIMS Deoghar for Junior Residents Position. Interested Candidates can check out the details below and Apply Online.
Junior Resident Job For MBBS Graduates at AIIMS Deoghar. AIIMS Deoghar invites application for appointment to the posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) initially for a period of six months which is further extendable (depending upon the concerned departmental assessment & availability of posts) for another 1 year (maximum period 18 months) through Interview/ written test examination in the various departments of this Institution as under:
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident (NonAcademic)
Venue: Administrative Block, Fourth Floor, AIIMS Devipur, Permanent Campus Deoghar -814152 (Jharkhand)
No. of Vacant Seats: UR-18, OBC-12, SC-04, EWS-03, ST-03, Total = 40
(UR – Unreserved, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribes) * 5% PwD on horizontal basis as per Government Rules
Note: – Vacancies in posts in above departments may increase or decrease at the time of selection at the discretion of the Executive Director & CEO, AIIMS Deoghar as per the need of the Institute. The number of vacancies in departments indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without any notice. As per EWS guidelines, if vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies is not carried forward next recruitment year as backlog, hence other category candidates may be
allowed provisionally to apply for these posts, subject to condition that they will be considered for the post as an UR candidate, is otherwise not filled.
General Information for Junior Resident Job For MBBS Graduates at AIIMS
1. Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 33 years. Candidates who have completed 18 months of Junior Residency will not be considered for the post advertised.
2. (a) Relaxable for SC/ST Candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(b) In the case of Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3. Qualification: A graduate (MBBS) degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
4. Application Fee:
(a) UR: Rs. 3000/-
(b) OBC: Rs. 1000/-
(c) No fees required for SC/ST/PWD (All categories)/EWS/Women (All categories) candidates.
(d) The fees shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/ Drawn in favour of “Miscellaneous Salary, AIIMS Deoghar” payable at AIIMS Deoghar (Account No. 41792595056 IFSC Code: SBIN0064014). No other mode of payment in cash or postal order or cheque will be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/ she will be liable to be removed from service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
6. The date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview/written test examination.
7. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
8. Salary: Level 10 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 56,100 per month plus NPA and usual allowances as admissible.
9. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, 4th floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Deoghar website) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview. 10. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in AIIMS Deoghar websites and send along with one
set of self-attested photocopies of following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Office, 4th Floor, AIIMS Devipur (Academic Block), Permanent Campus, Deoghar- 814152 (Jharkhand) by speed post:-
(a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
(b) Certificate of SC/ST/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/OPH from the competent authority if applicable with degree of disability, in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt. Hospitals). Candidate must submit the latest (FY 2023-24) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in the Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job which should not be older than one year as on last date of submission of Offline application form and they should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with entries in Central List of OBC. The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2023-2024, therefore, valid EWS and OBC Certificate issued during the period from 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2024 will be considered valid. The EWS and OBC Certificate must be issued on or before last date of sending of Offline ApplicationForm.
(c) MBBS pass Certificate.
(d) MBBS Mark sheets.
(e) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(f) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
(g) MBBS Degree Certificate
(h) Medical Registration certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council.
(i) NOC from the present employer (if employed in Central/ State Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions)
(j) Experience Certificate of previous institutions (if any)
(k) Aadhar Card
(l) FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduates)
Note: The last date of sending of application is 15 days from the publication of advertisement in AIIMS Deoghar website. On top of the envelope of the Application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of JR in the Department of __________”. However they are also advised to send a soft copy of the same offline application with enclosure and proof of fees (if applicable) in a single pdf file (PDF file in such a way that size does not exceed 5MB and is legible when print is taken out) and send to E-Mail ID- email@example.com
11. AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
12. The appointment is full time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited. He/ She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per discretion of the MS/ Dean/ Executive Director. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute.
13. He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court Jharkhand.
14. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/ resign/ gets terminated before completion of the tenure, he/ she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which falls short of one month or so.
15. The dates of Interview will be notified in due course through AIIMS Deoghar website www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in.Candidates are instructed to regularly visit the above websites for necessary updates.
16. All information pertaining to this advertisement including change in date of interview, notices, result etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Deoghar website. For any queries or clarification please send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact 6207579740 (9AM-5PM Monday to Saturday).