Latest Job for MBBS/BDS!
Looking for a dynamic Hospital Administrator with a medical background (MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS) and an MBA qualification? Look no further! Join our team and take charge of healthcare operations with your unique blend of medical expertise and business acumen. Apply online now for this exciting opportunity to lead and excel in the healthcare industry.
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Employer: Society for Education, Action and Research in Community Health (SEARCH)
Location: Gadchiroli, Maharashtra, India.
Candidate Profile- Latest Job for MBBS/BDS
1. MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/BDS with MBA in Hospital Administration or similar.
2. 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility as a hospital administrator (preferred).
3. Good knowledge of medical terminologies, regulations, accreditations and medical coding.
4. Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
5. Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
6. Superb organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
9. Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
10. Passionate to work in the grassroots.
11. Minimum Commitment of 3 years.
12. Language: English and Marathi (written and spoken).
1. Building Maintenance:
• To ensure cleanliness of OPD and internal wards/cabins.
• Taking daily rounds of the hospital building and ensuring prompt redressal of complaints by coordinating with the maintenance department of SEARCH.
• Monitoring the water system in the hospital and ensuring there is no leakage.
• To inspect and give periodic instructions to reduce unnecessary electricity consumption in the hospital. Repair of broken power supply through the construction department.
• Managing hospital beds and regular monitoring to ensure they are in good condition.
2. Central Store Management/ Purchasing:
• Monitoring and purchasing stationery required in the hospital.
• Monitoring and purchasing the printing material required in the hospital.
• Maintaining and reporting on Recurring stock and books.
• Entry and record keeping of purchase bills in TALLY.
• Purchase of reagents and instruments required in the laboratory
• To process the purchase of new goods/equipment in the hospital
• Purchase of medicines, preparation of Form A, submission to the administrative department, and follow-up.
3. Quality Check: Latest Job for MBBS/BDS
• Ensuring that feedback from patients is properly registered, entered and taking appropriate corrective steps.
4. Data Entry and Reporting:
• Maintaining documents and uploading them in the portal of the charity commissioner.
• Ensuring that the data entry work assigned to nurses is meticulously completed and reporting it monthly.
• Timely uploading of various documents and data related to Bio-Medical Waste Management in the MPCB portal.
• Ensuring that the daily dashboard is updated.
5. Accounts Section: Latest Job for MBBS/BDS
• Checking the daily collection sheet in the registration and then sending it to the office for depositing the money.
• Revising hospital charges as per budget and ensuring that the same is followed.
6. Renewal of Certificates and MoU:
• Renewal of certificates related to MTP, and Sonography and Biomedical Waste collection.
• Renewal of contracts with medicine suppliers and renewing MoU.
• Keeping a record of materials received as donations.
7. Documentation and Filing:
• Documenting and filing COVID-19 cases reported in the hospital.
• Maintaining phone numbers and e-mails of all Surgeons and anesthetists.
8. Work Planning and Budgeting:
• Preparation of printing material and IT budget.
• Collect monthly reports from each staff on expenses, cross-check them with receipts, and then send the file to the accounts department.
9. Communication and Coordination:
• Management of hospital canteen.
• Communicating with institute/ individual/ organization where a staff is sent for training and processing their bond processing as per organization rules.
• Communicating with other departments (tribal and MMU department, construction team, construction department, research department, administrative department) and participating in meetings as and when required as a representative of the hospital.
• Communicating changes in surgery camps and special OPDs organized in the hospital with Community Health Supervisors.
• Communicating with the communications department of SEARCH, various achievements / unique aspects/stories from Special OPDs or surgery camps that can be disseminated through print/ social media.
• Serve as a liaison among directors, medical staff, and department managers.
• Communicating and coordinating with surgeons to plan surgery camps at SEARCH Hospital.
10. Recruitment and Human Resource Management:
• Creating job descriptions of various vacancies in the hospital department of SEARCH.
• Identifying appropriate mediums for disseminating about the job and publicizing.
• Planning and organizing interviews of shortlisted candidates in the hospital.
• Monitoring the attendance of staff and taking corrective steps to ensure that staff are following the norms of the organization.
• Preparing duty schedules, vacations, and training for the housekeeping staff.
• Ensuring that all staff are following the schedule as per the daily roaster.
1. Salary: Negotiable as per qualifications and experience.
2. Annual increment: Assured as per the policy of SEARCH.
3. Accommodation: Will be provided on the campus as per need (single or family).
4. Other Benefits: Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, and Gratuity will be applicable as per the policy of SEARCH.
5. Health Care: Primary health care free in the Hospital of SEARCH
6. Education of Children: Free pick and drop back facility for children in school at Gadchiroli Town (with CBSE School till 12th standard)
7. Scholarship to children of the Staff for higher education as per policy of SEARCH. Latest Job for MBBS/BDS
8. Spouse: SEARCH considers the position of the Spouse of the candidate empathetically, and though not assured, strives to explore an appropriate job for the spouse based on the needs and competencies of the candidate.
9. Growth of the Individual: SEARCH strives to provide learning opportunities through mentoring by eminent medical professionals, courses, workshops, and visits to the Staff. After the first year of being a Consultant Surgeon in SEARCH, the Consultant is encouraged to specialize in streams such as Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and similar specialties. The effort of SEARCH is to create a clear career progression path for the Consultant.
10. Leaves: 16 days Summer vacation + 7 days Diwali vacation + 10 Casual Leaves + 12 National Holidays.
How to Apply:
- The probation period at SEARCH is 1 year.
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark ‘for the position of Administrative Officer- Hospital’ in the subject line of the email.