The latest MD Medical Job details are attached below. Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. We are dedicated to helping patients at all stages of cancer live longer and healthier lives through the power of blood tests and the data they unlock— from informing better treatment in patients with advanced cancer, to new ways of monitoring recurrence in cancer survivors, and screening to find cancer at its earliest and most treatable in the general population. The Latest MD Medical Job Guardant Health opening. Apply now.
Job role – Medical Lead, India (Based in India)
Location – Greater Kolkata Area (On-site)
- The primary role of the Medical lead is to facilitate the generation of relevant medical evidence to support Guardant AMEA products and to instill confidence among healthcare providers, payers, and internal stakeholders regarding the use of Guardant AMEA products in the assigned countries.
- The Medical lead will identify clinical evidence gaps and identify and support opportunities for internal and external clinical research of Guardant AMEA products that are aligned with corporate goals and adhere to local compliance standards in the assigned countries.
- The Medical lead will review and coordinate proposals for investigator-sponsored research from disease area experts within the region, present such proposals for review at internal meetings, and facilitate operational processes for the successful completion of approved projects, including when appropriate, interpretation and review of scientific content (abstracts, posters, presentations, manuscripts) for public dissemination by the investigators.
- Medical lead is responsible for developing and executing the plan for educating health care providers, including leading disease area experts, by creating, updating, and sharing the most current educational materials supporting the clinical value of our products.
- Medical lead prioritizes leading experts and clinical centers as it relates to the education plan; this includes identifying influential content experts, leaders of scientific committees within academic research groups, and members of relevant treatment and diagnostic guideline committees in the assigned countries.
- Medical lead will be effective at translating data from research projects and disseminating key information through publications, and presentations at national or regional meetings, CME events, and other educational activities.
- When requested by Client Services, the Medical lead will support healthcare providers regarding the appropriate interpretation of clinical reports generated as part of Guardant AMEA products.
- Medical lead will provide medical educational support to internal Guardant AMEA teams and, as needed, medical support for regulatory, reimbursement, and business development activities in the assigned countries to meet corporate goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Put the needs of patients first and adhere to all relevant ethical, regulatory, and compliance standards in the execution of daily work.
- Train internal employees and distributors on processes, policies, and clinical information related to products
- Identify, develop, and/or maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with leading academic physicians to promote understanding and adoption of our novel diagnostic technologies.
- Identify and support disease area experts to present at scientific forums such as specialty society meetings, as well as round table seminars, and scientific meetings at targeted institutions.
- MD or MBBS or PhD or life science
- Clinical expertise or related experience in relevant specialties is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Oncology Medical Affairs
- Prior experience in Medical Affairs and/or in the introduction of a novel clinical product
- Willingness to work at all levels and cross-functionally to support team goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail, time management, and personal initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills.
- Travel required, occasionally up to 5 days within a week, to meet with experts, and attend physician education talks and conferences, including specialty society scientific meetings (will require some weekend work).
- Must be physically able to handle extensive travel in a vehicle, plane, or other modes of public transport.
- Requires the ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously, and work in a high-paced, high-energy environment.