Latest Medical Director Jobs at Tulasi Healthcare – Apply Below
Role : Medical Director
Company : Tulasi Healthcare
Location : Gurugram, Haryana, India
Latest Medical Director Jobs at Tulasi Healthcare, Tulasi Healthcare is a leading group of Mental Health Establishments (MHEs) and rehabilitation facilities for psychiatric disorders and substance abuse in Delhi and Gurugram. Established over 20 years ago, Tulasi Healthcare has 225 beds across 3 centers and is the largest private mental health establishment in North India.
Tulasi Healthcare boasts a large and experienced team comprising mental healthcare and allied professionals including psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, counseling psychologists, therapists, addiction counselors, psychiatric social workers, and other medical and paramedical staff. Integrated preventive and therapeutic mental healthcare is delivered through their clinics and rehabilitation centers as well as virtually through their online platform. In addition to healthcare delivery, they also conduct research, clinical studies, and healthcare education.
With over 10,000 successful patient treatments to date from India and abroad, their mission is to help people in need integrate back into society with a renewed sense of hope, purpose, and dignity.
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Medical Director, located in Gurugram. The Medical Director will be responsible for managing medical activities and providing medical leadership to the team, including physicians, clinical psychologists, counseling psychologists, therapists, and addiction counselors.
- The Medical Director will work collaboratively with the leadership team to develop, implement, and evaluate clinical programs and services that meet the needs of the patient population served by the organization.
- The Medical Director will oversee the quality of care, lead the review and revision of policies, protocols, and procedures, and be accountable for the care delivered by the team. They will participate in developing, implementing, and evaluating Tulasi Healthcare’s strategic plans and programs.
- Medical Degree in Medicine from a recognized medical college/institution.
- At least 10 years of experience in clinical medicine, with a minimum of 5 years of management experience in a hospital or healthcare delivery system.
- Experience working collaboratively with physicians, allied health professionals, and administrative leaders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to a wide array of audiences.
- Additionally, experience in a mental health organization, clinical research, and medical education would be beneficial. The candidate should possess a valid medical license, and be fluent in English and Hindi.