PMR Job for Medical Science Graduates at Novartis
MBBS jobs as Medical Lead, India. it is a leading global medicines company. Interested Candidates can check out the details below and Apply Online for MBBS jobs as Medical Lead.
The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, using analytics to generate impactful insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Job role – Group Leader – PMR
Work Location: Hyderabad, AP
About The Role
- Leads MR associates in Hyderabad comprising MR team Lead role & MR Managers to ensure output of MR deliverables/strategic documents which adhere to highest quality, timeliness and efficiency standards.
- Manages an efficient and high-quality MR Services team that promotes synergy and best practice sharing among resources, drives collaboration with MR Services Teams across NGSC’s together with other CONEXTS teams (Integrated Insights teams in Hyd, BSE’s across the globe) for assigned MR teams in leading high standards of communication and delivering best in class services.
- Establish, vigorously monitor and report critical metrics & take proactive action to continuously strive for improvements by challenging status quo. Works on Services/ support project delivery Identify and resolves operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to local or global managers/partners; effectively manage problems and ensure issue log is consistently maintained.
- Establish high performing, industry recognized functional team. Be proactive in planning; anticipating change and acting in accordance; drive meticulous implementation of team goals and metrics. Responsible for professional development/training, performance management and mentoring of associates. Groom and develop talent, implements succession planning and mentor associates for higher responsibilities.
- On-board and coach Team Lead & managers to build impactful team & drive service excellence. Builds transparent and collegiate culture establishing Novartis Values & Behaviours in MR Team, Hyderabad along with team and peers.
- Drives innovation and entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure team members are fully stimulated, challenged and engaged on delivering high-quality work. Ensures high-quality, timely communication and project information (resources, status of assigned activities, issues) flow to Head-MR Services.
- Provides guidance and sets standards of functional excellence in methodologies, processes and SOPs to enable enhancement of reports in following areas: Drive service excellence towards build-up for group of functional capabilities. Drive the culture of learning & gain technical expertise to influence stakeholders. Drive CSAT/NPS for team; regular connect with customers, identify trends on group issues and drive initiatives to improve customer engagement. Takes an active role in (or leads) initiatives in MR (across sites), forums and contributes to guide the TL/ Managers on delivery issues.
- Education (minimum/desirable) –
- M.S./PhD/Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBS/MBBS/MD/Equivalent)
- Graduation: STEM fields esp. specialization in one of the following: Statistics Biochemistry, Medicine, Pharmacy/ Pharmacology OR Humanities/ Sociology/ Ethno-Anthropology, Psychology
- Post graduation: Business Management (MBA) strongly desired esp with Marketing specialization.
- Other desirable areas of study and experience: Design thinking, AI-Tech/ Programming (Python/ R coding or functional knowledge)
- Overall, 12-15 years of experience, with 8-10 years in MR or Strategic Insights with a leading Pharma principal/solution provider and at least : 3-4 years experience in leading a team
- Past work reflects a track record of operational excellence in the analytics space
- Understanding the complexity of integrated working in a matrix and geographically dispersed environment
- Familiarity with process set-up, quality critical metrics and operational issues/management