Medical Officer Job for MBBS Graduates in Wabtec Corporation
Medical Officer Job for MBBS Graduates in Wabtec Corporation in Tamil Nadu. Interested Candidates can check out the details below and Apply Online.
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions, and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation, and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world.
Job Position: Factory Medical Officer
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Day-to-day management of the Occupational Health Centre (OHC) along with the Paramedics.
- Identification of Occupation Health Hazards at the plant across various shop floors.
- Identification of notifiable diseases (is any) as per Schedule II of the Factories Act.
- Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial Health related problems i.e. Monitoring.
- Hazards, use of PPE, Biological Monitoring, etc.
- Conduct Bi-annual health evaluations of the workforce.
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs) to be maintained for all employees.
- Conduct pre-employment health evaluations.
- Maintain medical health records at the OHC.
- Conduct health and wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics – lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards, and the importance of using PPEs, etc.
- First Aid & Emergency Car/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Organize a health risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist.
- Medico-Legal Advisory Services i.e. Liaison with industrial health government agencies etc.
- Liaison with the factory inspector and certifying surgeon.
- Liaison with hospitals and Doctors in the vicinity of the site.
- Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace-related injuries, illness, and exposure.
- Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with the observations and recommendations.
- Conduct regular audits of the OHC.
- Medicine management at the OHC.
- Maintain proper hygiene & proper disposal of wastes.
- Work with the factory Safety manager to drive various awareness programs on Health.
People Management: No
Budget Management: No
Education/Training: MBBS + AFIH
Professional Experience: 2-5 years (Experience in the Industry is a must)
Languages: English + Tamil