Medical Officer Jobs – Urgent hiring! -Vacancies in Multiple Locations – Apply Below
Role: Medical Officer
Job ID: 100232
Locations: SIMDEGA, CHAIBASA, EAST SINGBHUM + 2 LOCATIONS
Experience: 1 – 5 YRS
About The Hans Foundation
Medical Officer Jobs, The Hans Foundation, established in 2009, is a Public Charitable Trust that works for the improvement of the quality of life for underprivileged communities across India through Health, Education, Livelihood, and Disability sector interventions. THF undertakes direct implementation of projects on the ground in addition to providing funding support to not-for-profit organizations in India through its donor – RIST, USA. THF’s Strategic planning focuses on key areas of its work with the aim of addressing the key issues of poverty alleviation, economic inequalities, and 360° impact on the quality of life through social development programs. THF’s programs are majorly implemented in the most rural and underdeveloped areas in the country. Over the years, THF has expanded its charitable activities in collaboration with State and Central Governments, institutions, corporations, academia, and non-government organizations for sustainable interventions to achieve scale and economy. Medical Officer Jobs, The interventions implemented by the foundation range from grassroots level to national level programs.
- The Hans Foundation has been operating MMUs in self-implementation mode since October 2021. MMU intervention is an innovative model of healthcare delivery that could help alleviate health disparities in vulnerable populations and individuals with chronic diseases. Indeed, some studies have concluded that MMUs are particularly impactful in the following contexts: offering urgent care, providing preventative and primary health care, and initiating chronic disease management.
- By opening their doors directly into communities and leveraging existing community assets, MMUs can offer tailored, high-impact, and affordable health care that responds dynamically to the community’s evolving needs.
- The goal of this project is “People in remote areas are able to access quality health services, thereby improving their overall wellbeing”.
Location of Job: Gumla/Chaibasa/East Singhbhum/Simdega/Ranchi
Annual Salary: Salary will be commensurate with education, experience of the candidate, and past salary drawn.
No. of positions: 5
- The Medical Officer will be responsible for medical check-ups of the serving community through Camp duties at MMU following the visit roster, treating and providing consultation to the patients, and maintaining.
- The Medical Officer will analyze medical check-up data and conduct regular inspections of equipment, maintaining the inventory of medicine required at MMU. S/he ensures compliance with the requirements and protocols as per Govt Rules. S/he will present the data to management and make a suitable action plan.
- Conduct MMU camp duties as per visit roster and perform medical check-ups of the serving community.
- Supervise and ensure the availability of inventory and supplies of drugs, reagents, and equipment as required at MMU.
- Conduct home visits for elderly/ severely sick patients and persons with disabilities.
- Collaborate with other specialists and health facilities for timely, right referral of required cases.
- Analyse medical check-up data of the patients and provide counseling sessions as required.
- Management of the team and their capacity building.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of available resources of the MMU.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the patient data and adhere to the IPHS/IMC protocols for the treatment.
- Adhere and ensure implementation & enforcement of Protocol/Quality systems.
- Ensure that documents like OPD, medicines and reagents consumption, patients’ cards, etc. are updated and maintained regularly.
- Inspect the requisition and viability of medical equipment & instruments at the MMU.
- Create awareness on health topics by participating in campaigns organized through MMU.
- Share the success stories/anecdotes from the field.
- Prepare trends of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Attend the periodic review meeting organized by the THF team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the THF management.
Reporting to: Senior Project Coordinator/ Project Coordinator
Other Indicative Requirements
Educational Qualifications: MBBS
- Functional / Technical Skills and Relevant Experience and Other Requirements (Behavioural, Language, Certifications, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience in public health programs with good team management skills.
- Candidate must have good communication skills in Hindi.
- Should be registered with the National Medical Council.