Exciting Career Opportunity at Medpace – Clinical Data Reviewer Jobs
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, it employs more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries. Clinical Data Reviewer Jobs.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Reviewer in Mumbai, India to join our Global Clinical Coding and support team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous nursing expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job role – Clinical Data Reviewer
Location – TTC, Thane Belapur Road, India
- Comprehensive manual review of clinical data collected in trials
- Development of clinical review guidelines for specific therapeutic areas
- Interface with Data Management team to assure query resolution
- Seeking specialization in following therapeutic areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic disorders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Medicine, or more advanced clinical degree
- Professional / or Post-Qualification Nursing experience, preferably in Oncology/ Hematology/ Infectious Disease/ Endocrinology background
- General knowledge of clinical trial processes and/or experience working with clinical data