Clinical Jobs in Bangalore – Vacancy in Tricog Health – Apply below
Clinical Jobs in Bangalore – Vacancy in Tricog Health, Tricog is one of the world’s largest predictive healthcare analytics firms that leverages its deep medical and technical expertise, to provide Virtual Cardiology Services to remote clinics. Our mission is to empower doctors/ healthcare systems to save lives with the help of innovative technology and advanced AI algorithms.
According to multiple clinical studies and evidence, cardiovascular diseases are the largest
contributor to the disease burden in India, and globally, which if not addressed in a
stipulated time, can lead to premature death. To address this, we provide comprehensive
solutions to manage cardiovascular issues effectively and instantly.
Role: Clinical Coordinator – STEMI Program- Karnataka Govt.
Company: Tricog Health
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Language requirements: English, Kannada (Must)
- The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills.
- Ensure all tasks of the project are processed, organized, and progressed according to the project guidelines.
- Coordination with the Hubs & Spokes coordinators related to the data and SOP.
- Coordination with the internal & external stakeholders for smooth operation and better outcome of the project.
- Assign the tasks to the relevant teams and ensure timely completion.
- Develop and maintain project performance databases that track overall progress and the accomplishment of specific milestones.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to maximize project efficiency and streamline deliverable outputs.
- Forecasting project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed escalating issues promptly based on project work plans.
- Develop an understanding of the landscape of cardiovascular diseases in the targeted geography concerning disease burden, existing solutions, healthcare providers, gaps and
- Map healthcare system structures with the project objectives.
- Handle the entire state project in line with the objectives.
- Engage with key govt/ institutional stakeholders at the state level across government bodies, building relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders, and institutional-level officials.
- Lead the strategic dialog with the key health officials, cardiologists, technical committee, and other key stakeholders on existing gaps and how our solution can help manage Cardiovascular issues in the public health facilities in the state.
- Schedule weekly/monthly review meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
Expected Educational Qualification: MBBS
- Min 5 years experience in a healthcare institution.
- Proven analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and IT Literacy.
- Resilient and willing to adapt.
- Skilled in prioritizing and meeting deadlines without compromising on a high standard of quality.
- Excellent verbal and efficient written communication demonstrating confidence in a client-facing role.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with customers and stakeholders.