MBBS Job Openings in Bangalore – Apply Below
Job Posting: Medical Officer (MBBS)
MBBS Job Openings in Bangalore, Azim Premji Foundation is inviting applications from experienced Doctors (MBBS) for our health centers set up in urban poor settlements in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Doctors will be responsible for clinical services, medical operations, health education, and community outreach.
- Lead the medical team at the health center including the delivery of services, the pharmacy, and the lab.
- Outreach and visits to the local community, and nearby settlements, guide and mentor the community health workers.
- Collaborate with the public health system in the local area as well as develop and execute a local plan that focuses on the health of the population in the target settlement.
- Doctors with 5 to 10 years of work experience who can work full-time with us in underserved communities as Medical Officers (MBBS qualified), preferably with a background in Family/Community Medicine.
- The ability to work across any of our health centers in Bengaluru is preferred.
- The ability to speak both Kannada and Hindi would be an advantage.