ENT Surgeon Jobs in Gurugram
Pristine Care is a leader in Secondary Care Surgeries, co-founded by Harsimarbir (Harsh) Singh, Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor, and Dr. Garima Sawhney. The company has a team of 400+ expert surgeons and is present in 40 cities and towns across India. Pristine Care ensures a personal care buddy 24/7 for every patient to take care of diagnostics, insurance clearance, admission & discharge formalities, cab pick-up & drop, free meals for the attendant, patient financing (EMI), and free post-surgery follow-up.
Job Title: ENT Surgeon
Company: Pristine Care
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Job Description: ENT Surgeon Jobs in Gurugram
This is a full-time on-site role for an ENT Surgeon located in Gurugram. The ENT Surgeon will be responsible for performing various surgical procedures. The surgeon will also be responsible for prescribing medicine and performing general surgeries as needed.
Qualifications: ENT Surgeon Jobs in Gurugram
- Must have an MBBS and MS Degree
- Must have performed Thyroidectomy, septoplasty, Fess Surgeries, DNS, tonsillectomy, Tympanoplasty
- Must be proficient in using Coblator and Microdebrider
- Examining patients to diagnose and evaluate conditions related to the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans, including medical, surgical, and rehabilitation options
- Prescribing medications and providing other forms of therapy, such as hearing aids, to help manage symptoms
- Communicating with patients and their families to explain diagnoses, treatments, and potential outcomes