Looking for a Medical Advisor Job? Join Loop Health and Make a Difference-Medical Job Opportunity
Job Posting: Medical Advisor
About The Role:
We’re looking to bring on our next Medical advisor who will be the first point of contact for all of our patient queries. Whether they have small health questions, want to book an appointment with a doctor, plan a hospitalization, or book a lab test – Loop Medical Advisors are there to help.
Remuneration: As per industry standards
Additional perks: ₹250 per night (for night shifts)
Working days: 5 days after the training period is over (training period lasts 1 to 3 months on average)
Work location: Remote
What You Will Be Doing for Medical Job Opportunity:
- Assist new Loop Health members in knowing Loop benefits and insurance details.
- Note detailed member’s medical history and concerns in our database.
- Assist members in booking doctor consults
- Answer patient queries on our app.
- Refer patients for consultations with Loop’s in-house Medical Team of specialists or connect them to the specialist panel if needed.
- Provide end-to-end support to the patients during their sick phase – should be able to take a detailed history, navigate them to the right specialty, make sure the treatment is started and follow up with the health status of the patient, help arrange tests and if needed connecting them to the claims team for insurance in case of hospitalization/provide support during hospitalization.
- Assist and coordinate lab tests and reports; arrange report reviews.
- Coordinate hospitalizations for the patient, and answer their queries related to health insurance, doctors, second opinions, costs, or treatment billing.
- Gather patient feedback on services.
- Analyse patient and health data to identify new areas to provide better customer service.
- Ready to support and work with the team on different upcoming products.
What We Are Looking For Medical Job Opportunity :
- 1-2 years minimum total work experience as a doctor, medical officer, IPD coordinator, or patient coordinator, in a hospital or clinical setting or exposure to working in claims setup
Education: MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS degree
- Fluency in English, Marathi, and Hindi
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good fluency with technology and software tools like electronic medical records, communication tools, and Excel
- Empathetic and caring nature with genuine concern for a patient’s welfare
- Punctual and flexible with shift timings
- Ability to support patients as per the shift timings
- Night shifts mandatory
Preferred: Good clinical skills and insurance knowledge preferred
- Have a passion for improving the Indian healthcare system
- Having the ambition to design the best patient experience