Novartis India Hiring MBBS/MD
Novartis India is actively seeking a qualified MBBS/MD professional to join our team in the role of Medical Lead. As a renowned pharmaceutical company, we are dedicated to advancing healthcare solutions and improving patient outcomes. If you are a highly skilled and experienced medical practitioner looking for a rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare with Novartis India.
Job Title: Medical Lead
Company: Novartis India
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Essential Requirements: Novartis India Hiring MBBS/MD
- MBBS; MD Mandatory with min 4 years of industry experience
- Operations Management and Execution Project Management
- Collaborating across boundaries
- Clinical Trial Design, Data & Reporting Medical Science and Disease Area Knowledge
- Medical Education and Scientific Engagement
- Non-Interventional Studies (NIS) / Epidemiology Studies
- Medical Governance and Medical Safety
Desirable Requirements: Cardiovascular
Key Responsibilities: Novartis India Hiring MBBS/MD
- Support country medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy, country insights and market conditions, and implementation of Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy area(s).
- Coordinate scientific meetings, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education (CME), and other medical/scientific exchange and engagement activities that could bring value to the therapy area; develop engagement plan(s) for country customer-facing activities and events, and ensure timely execution of the activities in an efficient and compliant way.
- Ensure inquiries are responded to in a quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards; establish response documents for frequently asked questions.
- Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of clinical trial or clinical research-related activities, including initiation and oversight of clinical studies / clinical research within the therapeutic area. Support country strategy for Non-Interventional Studies/Investigator Initiated Trial activities.
- Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and locally developed promotional materials; ensure medical materials provided from global or region for partner engagement and events are tailored to local needs, and reviewed/approved per local/P3 guidelines.
- Ensure medical insights are provided to cross-functional groups, including, but not restricted to: Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, QA, Commercial and Brand team, and others.
- Responsible for risk identification and assessment, mitigation planning as well as implementation and monitoring of appropriate internal controls within the area of responsibilities.