Discover the Ultimate Opportunity as Medical Superintendent Jobs- Apply Now
Job Posting – Medical Superintendent
Company: CARE Hospitals, Quality CARE India Limited
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Education, experience and formal training:
- Graduate in the medical field (MBBS)
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in medical services
Duties:Medical Superintendent Jobs
- To engage with senior Clinicians, and manage the team of junior doctors.
- To interact with patients for any issues, escalations.
- To monitor and improve the quality of medical documentation and processes.
- To collaborate with HoDs of other verticals (administration, logistics etc.) as required.
- As the head of medical services vertical, it is expected that the office holder will take
commensurate ownership and work towards overall improvement of the hospital.
- Co-ordinating Committee meetings and governance of various clinical studies.
- Will have to co-ordinate the Onboarding of Consultants and maintain accurate and statutory
compliant record of Consultant Files.
- Ensuring all Medical Services are within defined TAT.
- Updating and co-ordinating with various departments and Government Departments to ensure compliance
for various Licenses and Audits.
- Lead and manage the team of junior doctors end-to-end including rostering, hiring, guiding etc.
- Working on improving the quality of the clinical delivery and medical documentation.
- Conducting in-patient rounds, and in case of any patient related issue escalation, will need to engage
and interact with them for resolution.