Senior Executive/Assistant Manager – Medical Underwriting at Aviva India – Medical Underwriting Jobs
Job Posting: Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Medical Underwriting
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Graduate/Postgraduate/ Certified insurance professional in medicine/pharma or alternate medicine, from a reputed university/ institute.
- 3-4 years experience, of which a minimum 3 years should have been in medical underwriting/claims ( life & health ).
- Must be able to demonstrate success in underwriting, and organizing workload under pressure.
- Insurance certification (preferred)
- CRM / MS Office
- Life insurance concepts/laws understanding
- Insurance industry awareness
Specific Responsibilities: Medical Underwriting Jobs
- Medical underwriting: The jobholder will be responsible for assessing and underwriting business in accordance with the established Company procedures and standards up to the assigned limit UW – up to 1.0Cr.
- The job holder will be involved with the Company’s underwriting business and will maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with sensitive medical/personal information relating to all customers.
- Provide an accurate, high quality and speedy underwriting service that builds customer relations and credibility.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities/involvement in various inter-department processes.