Medical Officer MBBS Jobs with High Pay and Exciting Research Opportunity
Applications are invited by the Principal Investigator for the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) funded adhoc project entitled “Multi-institutional Network Program on Systemic lupus Erythematous: Understanding the diversity of SLE” for the post of Junior Medical Officer on contract basis as per the terms and conditions mentioned. Eligible applicants may submit their application as per the instructions mentioned below. Medical Officer MBBS Jobs.
Name of the Post – Junior Medical Officer (on a contract basis)
No. of post – One
Remuneration – Rs.60,000/- consolidated pay
Qualification & Experience
- MBBS from an MCI-recognized university/college.
- One year Experience as a Junior Resident in the Department of Medicine/Pediatrics in a large Govt. hospital.
- Experience in clinical research methods and counseling of patients with chronic diseases especially SLE
- Knowledge of computer applications and statistical software
- Proficiency in English and Tamil
Age Limit – Not exceeding 30 years
Period – 10 months
Selection – By interview
How to Apply
- One set of filled-in applications (Annexure-I) along with self-attested certificates/ testimonials and experience certificates, must be sent to the following address on or before 26.10.2023 by 04:30 P.M.
The Principal Investigator DBT- SLE Cohort study Department of Clinical Immunology 4th floor, Super Specialty Block JIPMER Puducherry 605 006
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as: “Application for the Post of Junior Medical Officer, DBT SLE Cohort Study”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Medical Officer MBBS Jobs
- Valid email ID and mobile number are essential
- The selected candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, qualification and experience certificate, a valid photo ID and address proof at the time of joining.
- The appointment is purely on a temporary basis and will be for a period of ten months without any right for other regular posts in JIPMER, Puducherry.
- The appointee will get a consolidated salary. No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary will be provided
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed institute in the relevant discipline/field
- Qualification, experience, other terms, and conditions may be relaxed/altered at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her by the Principal Investigator,
- If the performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the Principal Investigator, the appointment can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
- The appointee may request to be relieved from the post by giving 30 days’ prior notice or salary in lieu thereof
- No accommodation will be provided by the institute/ Principal Investigator.